Located directly on the Keuka Lake Wine Trail, Manor House is proud of the following area accomplishments/acknowledgements:
- The Village of Hammondsport, 2.5 miles from the Manor House, was voted the ‘Coolest Small Town in America’ by Budget Travel Magazine in 2012.
- Heron Hill Winery, located virtually next door to the Manor House, was voted “One of the World’s Most Spectacular Tasting Rooms” by
- Travel & Leisure Magazine in July 2009. Manor House shares the same view that helped them receive this accolade.
- Dr. Frank Winery, only 2.5 miles from the Manor House, is New York’s Most Award-winning Winery since 1962. They won an incredible 100+ gold medals in 2013, their most ever!
- Bully Hill Vineyards, 2 miles from the Manor House, offers over 40 different selections of wine and now produces over 200,000 cases of wine each year…the second largest production of wine in New York State. They feature a highly regarded restaurant, wine shop and two gift shops.
- Named one of the Top 15 Scenic Drives in the World by British Airways, Route 54A (west lake road of Keuka Lake, accessible 2 miles from the Manor House) has long been a favorite scenic route in Steuben County.
- #4 on ‘Top 10 Wine Destinations Around the World’ according to Huffington Post November 2013.
- An April 2014 article on Jaunted.com stated “New York State’s Keuka Lake May Have the Country’s Best Lake Culture”
- #8 on ’17 Amazing and Unexpected Honeymoon Destinations’ according to Buzzfeed November 2013.
- One of the top ’10 Best Wine Travel Destinations 2015′ by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Not only is the Manor House within 2.5 miles of 5 fantastic wineries and within 4 miles of 4 top notch breweries, it is a short distance to roughly 100 other Finger Lakes wineries and 2-4 miles from some of the best on-the-water dining establishments. It consists of 5,000+ sf and includes a large common foyer area, beautiful kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, wrap around interior balcony, a large deck overlooking the lake and much more.
- Perfect for families and friends of the bride and groom, wine enthusiasts, family gatherings, and much more
- Kitchen with all the bells and whistles
- Large basement that includes a bar and gameroom
- Guests have access to 62+ scenic acres
- Sleeps up to 16
- Air Conditioning
- Lots of parking
- 60’x12’ lake view deck (720sf)
- Satellite TV, DVD
- BBQ Grill- Propane